Formac's range of high security furniture is designed with patient/resident, staff and fire safety in mind.
The Monad Chair and Table is fully welded and sealed in top of the range commercial upholstery vinyl, this provides a durable, hygienic and easily cleaned product.
Super dense, flame retardant foam is used to ensure the longest possible lifespan even when subjected to the harshest treatment. With no timber or metal frames the Monad range is sure to meet the strictest safety standards in Seclusion rooms, psychiatric hospitals and high dependency units.
- Solid block of flame retardant (FR) foam
- Top of the line commercial/marine grade FR vinyl
- No timber or metal frames
- Seams are fully welded and sealed to prevent fluid ingress and maximise infection control
- Ergonomic design ensures comfort and practicality
- Modular flexible design - two or three units can be pushed together to make a bench seat
- Double seats available
- Arm rest/table module available
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Tear and slash resistant
- Easily cleaned with warm soapy water or diluted disinfectant
- Large range of colours to choose from
Note: Chairs must be ordered in pairs of the same colour.